Registration Systems, Content Management Systems and Web Services:
A Big Orange Marketing in collaboration with Mossianic Software have created MoAbo:
MoAbo is an advanced delegate registration system for conferences, exhibitions, seminars, annual meetings and corporate events.
Already in use by some of the leading commercial event organisers and client-led, corporate events; MoAbo is a robust and tested solution that can be customised to your event requirements.
MoAbo Key Features:
- Supports multiple delegate registrations - just like a CRM system, it treats the person who makes the booking and/or the billing contact as a seperate person
- Works for single registrations too - if one person is booking on their own then it skips the multi-delegate steps to keep the booking simple
- Extremely flexible - can be customised and branded to work with your events
- Very simple and intuitive for the delegates and admin staff alike
- Powerful admin interface - easily search for, update and download delegate details, manage access and communicate with delegates
- Built-in networking system - enable your delegates to contact each other and network online using this secure, private communications tool
- Totally secure and can be easily linked to the market leading payment systems
Content Management Services:
As well as our advanced registration and delegate networking solution, we operate our own Content Management System (CMS). Based on a well supported and commonly used platform, our CMS has been tailored for B2B events and publishing products:
- Controlled user access - allow people to register for and access premium content
- Publish and update products online through a simple user interface - no coding required
- Self managing product and event listings
- Search Engine Optimised
- Searchable content
Websites builds, hosting and advanced website tools:
We create and host websites for a number of clients and can provide almost any advanced web site service or solution using our Carbon Neutral hosting solution.
Enquiry forms, dynamic content, interactive online exhibitions, event manuals and more...
<< Click here to return